Job Details for HR Administrator
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a HR Administrator for their food manufacturing company client in Co. Kildare
We are looking for a dedicated person to provide administrative support to the HR Department. You will be responsible for various HR related projects. You will report to the HR Manager.
This role will be split into various categories covering a broad range of HR functions.
Your new job
- You will be responsible for arranging and preparing for interviews i.e. questionnaires, ID checks, pre-employment medicals etc.
- Liaising with candidates for job offers and the drawing up of contracts.
- Organise employee account set ups i.e. payroll set up, uploading employee files to the company’s system.
- Provide administration support to the HR Department.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of company training records.
- Update Training Section in TMS.
- Lead weekly/Monthly HR Induction.
- Oversee the weekly database assessments and provide a 3 month, 6 month and annual report to the HR Manager
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level HR related discipline from an accredited institution
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of HR policies, processes and procedures
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience within a HR support role
- Proven ability to see projects through from start to finish
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sorcha at Sorcha@matrixrecruitment.ie
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent
Due to the high volume of applications for this position, we will be unable to respond to each applicant individually.