Job Details for Health & Safety Officer
Matrix Recruitment Group have an excellent opportunity for a Health & Safety Officer for our manufacturing client based in the Midlands.
This role offers fantastic industry experience and excellent salary for the right candidate.
Your new job
- Implement all health & safety policies on site.
- Ensure all employees receive up to date and appropriate training.
- Complete audits of current H&S policies and deliver up to date revisions across all appropriate departments.
- Provide guidance to multiple departments across business.
- Monitor the company’s compliance towards current regulatory requirements.
- Conduct incident investigation and provide root cause analysis and determine improvement reviews.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to Level 8 Degree in an Environmental Science/ Occupational, safety and health or related discipline.
- 2 years’ experience preferably with a manufacturing facility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Strong team player who initiates & leads change and thinks critically to makes sound decisions
Apply now or get in touch with Michéal on 09064 90485 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.