Job Details for Head of Learning and Development
What you need to know
You will work as Head of Learning and Development for our client, a leading international food processing company in the South East.
You will report directly to the HR Manager and strive to provide a quality Learning and Development programme for all employees in line with the company’s objectives.
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develop a yearly learning and development strategythat supports the overall business objectives.
- Work closely with other HR team members, Managers and trainers across the business in all areas of training and development.
- Collaborate with the HR Manager to ensure that all learning and development initiatives are in line with the agreed budget with senior management.
- Design and ensure successful implementation and delivery of a training curriculum.
- Keep up to date with developments in training, ensuring all Regulatory & Compliance training is accurate and up to date.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all training provided, activity and output levels etc.
- Ensure that all trainees have given their feedback on the training provided to allow for continuous improvement.
- Continuous networking with Local Training boards and Skillsnet is essential.
What are we looking for?
- 5 years experience in a similar role is essential.
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Flexible, committed individual with excellent communication skills and can work on their own initiative.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Microsoft Office skills are essential – Excel and Word.
- Teamplayer and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.