Job Details for Group Risk Operations Manager – Life Insurance
What you need to know
You will work as a Group Risk Operations Manager for our client, a Life Insurance Company in Dublin. The company are a major player in the global insurance industry.
The chosen individual will have the chance to shape and develop the Irish Group Protection proposition and business model. The Group Risk Operations Manager will be a key member of the Irish team.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To oversee end-to-end administration of group risk policies – including contract management, underwriting and claim management.
- To provide key business input to the design and documentation of the administration process and the ongoing development of the process to meet customer needs.
- To maintain key internal and external relationships with the pricing team, sales and brokers.
- To liaise with subject matter experts in Head Office on technical matters.
- To handle queries from the sales channel on group risk protection products.
- To input from a service delivery perspective into product development and change management projects.
What are we looking for?
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
- Previous experience in Group Life and Income Protection at a senior level.
- Experience and familiarity with the end-to-end processing of group life and income protection products an advantage including:
- Cash management experience
- Experience liaising with pricing and brokers
- Claims and case management experience
- Data handling
- Relationships within the Irish Group Risk market
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Experience of managing outsourced services an advantage.
- Proven analytical skills and judgement and reasoning ability.
- Demonstrable ability to engage and influence third parties and key stakeholders.
- Confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and decision making skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks.
- Delivery focused with flexible attitude and approach.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.