Job Details for Group Pensions Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as a Group Pension Administrator for our client, an Independent Financial Brokerage Bank company in Dublin.
This is a permanent job.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Administer a portfolio of Group Insured Pension Schemes, together with associated risk and health insurance arrangements.
- Support the consultant team in the provision of services to clients and Trustees.
- Process all financial transactions including the monitoring and processing of monthly payments
- Deal with all third party service providers to the portfolio including Investment Managers, Insurance Companies and Legal/Actuarial firms
- Deal with member and employer queries
- Responsible for ensuring compliance position & monitoring progress on same. Report on progress to team Manager on a regular basis.
- Processing day to day administration in accordance with the administration process document.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, controls to ensure deliverance of excellent service.
- Participate in training programmes and attend relevant industry forums.
- Ensure compliance with CPD requirements
- Efficient complaints management in accordance with company procedures
- Maintain all correspondence within the electronic documentation system
- Ensure all statutory disclosure requirements are met in a timely manner on the issue of Member Benefit Statements, Trustee Annual Reports and the settlement of all scheme benefits.
Skills / Experience
- Ability to work as part of an administration team in close contact with the consultant team
- Ability to prioritise work and to deliver to business needs and urgent deadlines
- A knowledge of pensions legislation, practice and providers would be an advantage
- Progression or completion of IIPM and/or QFA examinations
- Strong work self-management disciplines and organisational skills
- Aptitude for IT systems including word, excel and document imaging
- Flexibility of approach, ability to work on own initiative
- A minimum of 2 years pension administration experience;
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service;
- Professional telephone manner and strong organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal;
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency for this position.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.