Job Details for Group Pension Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as a Group Pension Administrator for our client, an Independent Financial Brokerage Bank company in Dublin.
This is a permanent job.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Administration and management of a portfolio of Insure Group Schemes.
- Responsible for the completion of the annual compliance cycle for Corporate Clients (pre-renewal, renewals, Trustee Annual Report, Member Benefit Statements & SORPS).
- Responsible for ensuring compliance position & monitoring progress on same. Report on progress to team Manager on a regular basis.
- Processing day to day administration in accordance with the administration process document.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, controls to ensure deliverance of excellent service.
- Preparation of retirement/leaving Service Options.
- Handling of transfer requests.
- Benefit claims processing.
- Providing pensions support and developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Participate in training programmes and attend relevant industry forums.
- Where required, pursue relevant industry related qualifications
- Ensure compliance with CPD requirements
- Efficient complaints management in accordance with company procedures
- Attending client meetings where required and participation in pension clinics.
- Communicate and work closely with the appointed account manager to ensure seamless delivery of excellent customer service.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to communicate across all levels and departments
- Flexibility of approach, ability to work on own initiative
- A minimum of 3 years pension administration experience;
- Progression or qualification in LIA or PMI qualifications essential.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service;
- Professional telephone manner and strong organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Proven team player with a flexible attitude towards work;
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal;
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines.
- Industry related qualifications, QFA or satisfy the minimum competency requirements
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency for this position.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.