Job Details for Graphic Designer
What you need to know
You will work as a Graphic Designer for our client in the pharmaceutical industry based in Dublin South.
You will produce graphic designs using a variety of techniques and software for both print and electronic communications distributed through a variety of media outlets.
This is a one-year contract role . The salary on this role is negotiable.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Graphic design for prints and digital media
- Localising global product marketing materials for distribution in Ireland using Adobe Creative Suite and Content Assembler software
- Preparation of artwork for print and digital media
- Support Creative Service Manager in the day-to-day operation of the creative dept.
What are we looking for?
- Expert-level Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) on Apple Mac Systems
- Accuracy and extreme attention to detail are crucial across design and artwork production
- Design experience working in a fast-paced environment in-house or in a design agency
- Comfortable working across print and digital communication channels
- Degree in Visual Communication or similar preferred
- Video Capture/ Edit Skill (Adobe Premiere/ Adobe After Effects)
- Experience with IPHA Code
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Orla on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.