Job Details for General/Transport Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as a General/ Transport Administrator in North Dublin for our client in the logistics industry.
This role reports to the General Manager. Salary is €11 per hour. Hours are 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday .
This is a 6-9 month contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Carry out general reception and administration duties for the site.
- Call locations with daily or weekly systematic collections to see if additional collections are required or need to be cancelled.
- If a call results in a collection, create a collection and a visit in progress on the system, and maintain the KPI.
- Report on outstanding collections and follow-up with the responsible person on site, escalating where necessary to the responsible person on site.
- Monitor number of pallets by site, being sorted, and sent for repair on a daily basis, using the LPR daily activity log.
- Email all collection/delivery dockets for specified depots to the relevant person of that depot.
- Manage and maintain weekly tracking report.
- Validate all entries with the LPR head office and assist LPR UK with collections/deliveries from sites as required.
- Produce KPI reports and submit to the LPR Account Director on a daily basis.
- Debrief all LPR collection/delivery dockets on a daily basis.
- Update Central with all Dublin collections & deliveries on a daily basis.
- Create dockets and labels for collections & deliveries.
- Highlight and escalate where necessary to the Site General Manager any exceptions.
- Carry out any other administration duties as required in Dublin Site.
What are we looking for?
- Good standard of education preferably with a relevant qualification in administration
- A highly self-motivated individual who has strong numeracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including word, excel and power point.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality is a must for this role.
- A highly organised, adaptable, flexible, conscientious, mature and self-confident individual of integrity with a calm but focussed personality and ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to travel if required and work flexible hours.
- Transport experience and some HR experience is preferred.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Orla on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.