Job Details for General Ledger Accountants Assistant
What you need to know
You will work as a General Ledger Accountant for our client based in the South East, easily commutable from Waterford City (20 min) and County, and South Tipperary (30 min).
This is a permanent role on a full time basis, reporting directly to the Accounting Manager.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Cash management and bank reconciliation
- General Ledger Journal entries
- Balance sheet, intercompany, and bank reconciliations
- Revenue and expense allocations and entries
- Financial statement preparation
- VAT filing preparation
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process
- Year end audit preparation and support
- General office administrative tasks such as filing, mail, copies, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Accounting Technician and/or 2/3 years relevant accounting or accounts admin experience – essential
- Knowledge and experience with the full accounting process.
- Experience using accountancy packages, preferably Sage
- Proficiency in data entry and the use of Microsoft Word and Excel,
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team supporting others
They are offering a competitive salary & benefits package, in a flexible environment to the right candidate.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.