Job Details for Front End Developer
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group is seeking a Front End Developer for our client, a global regulatory technology company in Waterford.
This a 3 month contract with an immediate start required.
There are no travel requirements for this role but remote access is available for up to 2 days per week.
Working hours are 9-5 Monday- Friday with no overtime.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Working with the team on the back end and communicating with the design team to work with wireframes to code from sprint.
- Reporting into the project manager whereby you will spend 3 days coding and the remaining 2 days of each week reviewing.
- Building an innovated new website for the company from scratch working on the three company domains to improve customer experience.
- Connecting front end with back end using PHP and WordPress
- Supplying the project manager daily with updates on code and website progression
What are we looking for?
- Time management skills.
- Systematic and organized workflow approach working to tight deadlines under pressure.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.