Job Details for Financial Reporting Accountant
What you need to know
You will work as a Financial Reporting Accountant, for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
Working as a Financial Reporting Accountant, a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is a 12 month project role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements for the Investment Funds under administration.
- Preparation of any group, board or ad hoc reporting required by your clients.
- Liaise with external auditors and deal with audit queries. Manage the audit process for your clients.
- Preparation of regulatory returns.
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met.
- Ensuring tax compliance deadlines are met for the funds assigned to you.
- Preparing and/or reviewing tax computations as required.
- Take part in transition and improvement projects as required.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally qualified accountant or close to qualified.
- An appreciation of accounting principles is required.
- Demonstrates initiative in undertaking all tasks, recognising and following through on opportunities to deliver improved efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a structured pattern, setting priorities and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as this role requires interaction at all levels of the organisation.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.