Job Details for Financial Planning Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as a Financial Planning Administrator our client, a large Corporate Broker in Dublin.
Reporting to the Financial Planning Team Leader, the role is intended to support planned growth of the business in the Dublin area following recent expansion through acquisition.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
- Providing administration support to the Financial Planning business to include:
- Supporting the financial planning team in delivering a high quality and effective service to our clients
- Handling a wide variety of queries from clients
- Dealing with standard administration requests within agreed service turn around
- Providing customer service and sales support.
- Assisting in achieving the overall objectives of the business
- Assisting with key tasks to ensure smooth running of admin area.
- Liaising with life companies, Broker Consultants and Broker Services.
- Tasks or projects given on an ad hoc basis by Financial Services Administration Manager.
Experience & Skills
- QFA qualified or progress in QFA examinations and participating in CPD.
- At least two years relevant experience
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong administration and compliance background
- Motivated, self starterwill work on own initiative and appreciative of the regulatory nature of the business.
- Experience in Money Advice an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Flexibility in working hours to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Performance bonus will apply
- Flexible working hours
- Other benefits apply
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.