Job Details for Financial Analyst Team Leader
What we have for you
A Team Leader role to support the Fees Team. You will report to and work directly with the Manager of the Ireland Fees Team, supporting and overseeing the day-to-day activities of the Fees Team.
Who you need to be
- Someone with experience either in a multinational organisation, a billing or accounts receivable function.
- Prior fund administration experience.
- Someone who has managed teams before.
- Experienced background in a compliance focused environment.
- Have some knowledgeable of controls, procedures and regulations.
- Be very organised and be a great communicator.
- You will be dealing with direct reports, peers within different departments across the organisation and senior management.
- Have a skill for reporting effectively and drafting documents concisely.
What you will be doing
- Oversee and assist as appropriate in the capture, validation and review of fee billing data for all clients contracted, ensuring correct interpretation of documented arrangements.
- Review and approve the production of VAT invoices
- Oversee the collection of fee debtors on a timely basis including approving payment of fees and banking entries
- Monitor the team email inbox to ensure all queries are responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist Fee Analysts to resolve complex queries.
- Timely completion of detailed analytical review and analysis of fee revenue as part of the month end fee accruals process.
- Undertake day-to-day leadership of a team of Fee Analysts: management of team workload, allocation of responsibilities amongst individuals to ensure that billing, ad hoc projects and audit deliverables are met.
- Demonstrate an ability to coach, mentor and lead the team: holding regular 1:1s and team meetings, providing feedback, and setting clear and measurable goals and objectives for the team members.
- Ensure that performance reviews and assessments are completed in line with company policy.
- Facilitate staff development and enable career advancement plans for direct reports.
- Build a strong control focus within the team and ensure individuals follow due process and apply documented controls across all BAU billing and collection processes.
- Work with the Governance Fee Group to ensure best practice is adopted and that a robust and efficient controls environment is in place around the capture of Ireland Fees Team.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.