Job Details for Financial Analyst in South Dublin
What you need to know
We are seeking a Financial Analyst for our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company in South Dublin.
This is a one-year contract position with a high-profile company with modern offices and a lovely company culture. Salary is negotiable (max €76k).
Your new job
- Execute the core in-country ATR processes (including US GAAP / local reporting, promotion expense management, etc.), and perform period end adjustments to support the closing
- Liaise with the Global ATR teams to support transactional activities e.g. cash & investments, intercompany, fixed asset, sales accounting and record entries into the ERP system
- Coordinate Insurance, Payroll, Pension & benefit Accounting including posting entries and specific reconciliations.
- Work with outsourced Payroll provider to ensure Finance dependencies around General Ledger, Tax and Provider payments are executed efficiently
- OtC activities around GL recording of AH Contract, rebates, chargebacks
- Indirect tax filing consolidation and reporting
- Assist in maintaining an effective internal control environment, compliance with GAAP, SOX and corporate policies, and provide documentation support for regular internal and external audits
- Develop & maintain local controls
- Work with internal and external auditor on providing the requested information and coordinate the follow-up of outstanding queries
- Coordinate the MCAAS visits Process Improvement & Issue Resolution
- Coordinate escalation of issues and advise Finance leadership of potential business and operational risks
- Partner with ATR process owners to support and enable change efforts to drive continuous improvement
- Support Finance Leadership with process improvement, policy development, and strategic initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in General Accounting, Tax Reporting and Month End Close Processes
- Experience working with large SAP accounting systems in a MNC environment is essential
- Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Capable of driving change management efforts
- Work with virtual teams as well as the ability to influence and work in a BPO environment
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.