Job Details for Finance Manager
Matrix Recruitment is working with a Global FMCG manufacturing company in the recruitment of a Finance Manager based in Co. Offaly. This is a permanent job.
The Finance Manager will lead and manage the Finance team in the providing accurate and timely management accounts, budgeting, and commercial analysis, to support business decision making for the manufacturing site.
Salary: Attractive package on offer.
Key Duties :
- Compile and analyses month end reports, strategic and annual plans for the site to produce the Annual Budget, Latest Estimates and Five-Year Plans in accordance with the Group
- Preparation of statutory accounts for year end and support necessary business review.
- Preparation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet for consolidated Manufacturing
- Preparation and presentation of monthly reporting packs to HQ.
- Provision and analysis of Operational finance KPIs and any ad hoc analysis or explanations to ensure maximum site efficiency/cost
- Support the site leadership team in all matters relating to finance and business
- Ad hoc analysis and project work to highlight challenges or opportunities in delivering operational targets on cost.
- Assess accounting processes, recommend and implement automation where applicable to support achievement of Company Reporting
- Review processes on an ongoing basis, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Qualified accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA with strong planning and analysis skills with at least 3 years post qualified within an FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Internal Control, Financial Accounting & Reporting, Cost Accounting, Financial Analysis and Commercial Finance.
- People management experience.
- Finance Business Partnering experience
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and adopt a challenging approach to deliver robust and accurate financial data and information to meet business needs
- Ability to deliver under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For more information on this role please contact Breda on 0906490485 or email your cv for consideration.