Job Details for FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT – (6 week Fixed Term Contract – part-time)
MATRIX RECRUITMENT is currently recruiting for a FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT – (6 week Fixed Term Contract – part-time)
This is a Temporary job, located in Co. Carlow.
Your new job
- Operation of Integrated accounting packages with particular emphasis on purchase ledger, Creditors Ledger, Debtors Ledger accounts.
- Complete financial period ends.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Monitoring and forecasting of company cash flow and working capital requirements.
- Full responsibility for approval and issuing of all company payments to suppliers, together with other associated aspects of Accounts Payable.
- Dealing with banks and other financial institutions.
For this position you must possess excellent communication skills and able to work with excellent attention to detail.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification or part qualified Accountant
- Minimum 5+ year’s financial experience.
- Experience of meeting demanding monthly reporting timetables.
- Proactive with excellent interpersonal skills and proven leadership qualities.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral) are essential for this role.
- Performance oriented and ability to deliver according to agreed targets and deadlines.
- Able to work in a highly organised and efficient manner.
Apply for this job now by sending in your most up-to-date CV to Suzanne @matrixrecruitment.ie
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.