Job Details for Financial Accountant
What you need to know
You will work as a Financial Accountant for our client, a well-established Agricultural Provider in North Tipperary.
The Financial Accountant will report into the Financial Controller and will play an integral part in all aspects of debtor’s ledger. This position is very much a hands role with excellent challenges and rewards.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Debtors function – The operational management of the accounts receivable function; processing transactions, resolving customer queries and month end reporting.
- Completion of month end for Debtors ledger
- Preparation of the daily bank lodgement and resolving any banking issues, cheques and lodgement discrepancies for all branches.
- Haulage- finance maintenance and budgeting – transportation logistics management, planning the intake of raw materials to meet production requirements. Reviewing and authorising all costs associated with the intake of commodities and delivering goods to customers.
- Forecasting commodity requirements with respect to the seasonality of production. Monthly stock analysis for raw materials used in production and reconciliation of same.
- The preparation of the year-end audit file and liaising with auditors.
- Purchase Contracts and Sales Contracts – Commodities
- Maintenance of company weighbridge finance and budgets
What are we looking for?
- 4-5 years experience as a Financial Accountant working in an agricultural business sector or industry.
- Ideally a qualified accountant or part qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA.
- Strong experience working on large debtor’s ledger.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Strong excel and IT skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch by leaving your Name and Number.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.