Job Details for Financial Accountant
What you need to know
You will work as a Financial Accountant for our client, a global manufacturing company in Galway city.
The company promotes growth from within – they support your development and you will be joining a team of people who work together to achieve success.
This is a results orientated environment where you accept responsibility and have a can do, will do attitude.
This is a permanent job and the salary range for this job is negotiable depending on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare, report and analysis on Financial data.
- Prepare Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecast submissions.
- Prepare and post monthly journals to the General Ledger
- Balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Liaise with Head Office and provide financial data as required.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Generate and analyse financial reports to senior management
- Ensure that all internal contracts are implemented and adhered to.
What are we looking for?
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role in a global organisation
- Qualified Accountant
- Technically very strong and used to dealing with all strands in the organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent excel skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0906490485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.