Job Details for General Ledger Accountant
Matrix Recruitment is working with a key client who is a leader in providing of engineering products internationally, is now looking to recruit a recently qualified General Ledger Accountant to the team. This is a permanent job based in Co. Cavan.
The General Ledger Accountant will report into the Financial Controller and will assist in the preparation of monthly accounts.
- Preparation of monthly accounts to draft status
- Analyse and explain budget and prior year variances
- Support finance team with month end and year-end close process
- Preparation of various monthly reports for management
- Ensure Balance Sheet Reconciliations are completed
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Daily Sales vs Budget Reporting involving liaison with sales and production teams
- Assist in development of ERP system
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets
- Assist with annual audit process
- Ad hoc Financial Analysis
- Accounting Technician or Part / Newly Qualified Accountant.
- 3 years working in large manufacturing company.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills – SAP experience would be an advantage. Advanced excel skills.
Our highly experienced consultants are here to help find the right job for you. Apply now or get in touch with Breda on 09064 90485 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.