Job Details for Finance Relationship Manager for Dublin
What you need to know
You will work as an Finance Client Relationship Executive for our client, a charity organization/financial institution base in the Dublin area.
You will be responsible for identifying suitable loan proposals, assemble well-structured credit papers and formulate reasoned recommendations ensuring that potential customers meet the requirements of all stakeholders.
This is a permanent job. The salary is circa €35K (negotiable) + benefits including pension contribution, company phone and laptop.
This job offers the opportunity to work from home. Nice company culture with a close team where employees are recognised for their contribution.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- In conjunction with the Head of the company, develop and implement a tailored marketing strategy for the region
- Responsibility for the identification, development, implementation and management of Loan Deals for the region
- Maintain the quality of service offered to the target market
- Assemble clear, concise credit papers for submission to the Associate Director consistent with the company’s credit risk appetite.
- Draft Letters of Offer to successful applicants, and liaise with legal representatives to ensure timely disbursement of funds to the client
- Management of the portion of the loan portfolio specific to the region in question, and arrears management functions where necessary
- Act as an Ambassador for the company at market related events, to include formally presenting on the group’s origins, achievements, and current product offering
- Develop strong working relationships and effectively communicate with statutory and non-statutory community champions within the region with a view to foster a collaborative approach to developing awareness
- Continually review and improve business development strategy and related activities to ensure consistent quality delivery of information and support where necessary
- Maintain the Management Information System to ensure the Group network of contacts continues to expand and is provided with regular updates on developments within the sector.
What are we looking for?
- Strong record of initiative and team experience within the financial/business services sector
- 3/5+ years’ experience in Financial/Business Services with proven record in credit assessment/ assembly, ideally gained in a retail banking environment
- Good knowledge and proven experience of active involvement within the Community and Voluntary Sector in the City or County Dublin
- Knowledge of Third Sector / Not for Profit Taking Sector an advantage
- Highly motivated with an ability to develop further skills and competencies with a view to career progression
- High-level analytical ability, capable of interpreting, distilling and re-cycling information in a convincing manner
- Strong diplomacy skills and a flexible attitude to the diverse nature of the target market
- Availability to work outside normal office hours
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to present to a non-technical audience
- Car Owner with Full Driving Licence
- Will be located within the Dublin City / County area
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.