Job Details for Finance Manager
Matrix Recruitment is working with one of their long-standing clients who are leader’s in their field supplying into the medical Sector. They are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager to cover a 12-13-month contract. This job is based in Co. Offaly.
The Finance Manager will be responsible to drive and manage all aspects of accounting and department within the site. You will be responsible for a team of 5 staff.
Salary Guideline: Depending on experience.
- Overall accountability for managing Finance processes to achieve strict adherence to monthly month end reporting processes and quality Balance Sheet controls.
- Responsible for delivering quality services to the UK Finance division and to meet their expectations for all reporting requirements
- To manage the budgeting and planning process.
- Manage Cashflow.
- Attend regular management meetings, reviewing overall performance. against KPIs
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve existing structures and processes and implement changes as appropriate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Maintenance of capital budget and expenditure.
- Liaise with external auditors for all matters concerning year end audit
- Responsible for all taxes – VAT, PAYE, PRSI etc
- Ensure adherence to group accounting policies and SOX.
- Responsible for the finance staff.
- A qualified accountant with minimum five years’ experience in a senior finance role preferably in manufacturing background.
- Proven track record in all facets of financial and management accounting.
- Previous experience with SOX or Oracle would be a distinct advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels throughout the organisation and externally.
- A willingness to be actively involved in the commercial management of the business from a day-to-day perspective.
- A “hands-on” pro-active work style and approach to problem-solving.
If you think you have the necessary experience for this role please call or email your cv to Breda on 0906490485 for immediate consideration.