Job Details for FINANCE ANALYST – Contract
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently working with a large organisation based in Dublin close to Heuston Station area. We are actively seeking an experienced FINANCE ANALYST Contract for 6mths initially.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the monthly National Management Accounting / Performance Reporting process
- Responsibility in the preparation of timely and accurate management reports
- Providing divisional variance analysis of financial performance against budget and preparation of commentary on variances
- Collecting, analysing, comparing and interpreting data and providing trends
- Assistance in preparation of rolling forecasts
- Assisting in the Annual Estimates, Budgeting and Service Planning process
- Provide financial, strategic and operational support and advice
- Support and the provision of information to Divisions
- Enhancing reporting processes by developing new automated reports;
- Co-ordinating information requirements;
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Project assignments as may arise from time to time
- Supporting the preparation of financial material for media queries, freedom of information requests, parliamentary questions etc.
- Any other appropriate duties as may be determined from time to time
- Contribute to team effort and assist co-workers as needed to balance workloads
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovate solutions so the team/division can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner
Qualifications and/ or experience
- Full or Part Qualified Accountant.
Candidates must also:
- Demonstrate extensive understanding and experience of finance and budgeting systems
- Demonstrate high proficiency in PC Skills (incl. Excel and Word)
- Good working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases
- Strong accounting, interpersonal, analytical thinking, and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once
- Highly proficient in MS Excel with high level working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases
- A working knowledge of relevant IT systems
If you meet ALL the criteria for the above opportunity then please send in your most up to date CV to SUZANNE DUNNE at the email address above.
We Value Your Trust.