Job Details for Finance Analyst
What you need to know
You will work as a Finance Analyst for our client based in Dublin City Centre.
This position is with an employer who values their employees. Working week is 37 hours 9am-5pm ( some flexibility allowed) Monday to Friday.
This is at least a 6-month maternity leave cover with a salary of €45k-€48k.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Key link for implementing the provision of the agreement between the HSE and the Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association, particularly as regards accounting for sales rebates in respect of the supply of hospital medicines.
- Roll out of database with sales data from IPHA member companies.
- Analysis of sales data from database – cost / volume mix etc.
- Analysis of drug expenditure in acute hospital system.
- Follow up on outstanding rebates.
- Status reports on rebate debtors etc.
- Excellent EXCEL skills.
- A working knowledge of SAP.
- Expertise in reporting, analysis and evaluation of data.
- Pharmaceutical background is desirable.
- Accounts Receivable experience.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.