Job Details for Field Service Engineer
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to be based around the Kildare area but covering all of Ireland.
This is a permanent job– with full package on offer.
- Perform Site Commissioning and Startup.
- Provide technical support and training to the customer.
- Implement post-project modifications.
- Perform workshop inspections, FAT and testing activities of electrical equipment.
- Perform site inspections, field cabling tests and tests on electrical equipment at customer’s site.
- Provide commissioning of automation systems.
- Implement software modifications and adaptations.
- Cooperate with Engineers providing feedback about machinery/plant features, functionality, customer’s request, etc.
- Implement post-project software modifications and Automation Solutions extensions.
- Perform effective fault-finding activities during tests and commissioning.
- Fill in the daily activities report to be submitted for customer’s approval/acknowledgement.
- Use and maintain the provided instrumentation to perform electrical measurement.
- Use and maintain the provided PPE as per Health & Safety legislation and Company procedures.
- Take responsibility for own safety and that of others who may be affected by the work.
- Carry out effective risk assessment and perform all activities in accordance with Health & Safety legislation and Company procedures.
- Degree OR Apprenticeship in Electrical, Electronic or Automation.
- 2-5 years’ experience in automation.
- Software programming is desirable.
- Drive systems design and/or commissioning.
- PLC programming and/or commissioning.
- HMI and SCADA programming and/or commissioning.
- Functional Safety on machineries or plants.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Apply now to Patricia or get in touch on 059 91 39070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.