Job Details for Field Sales and Marketing Executive
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a Field Sales and Marketing Executive for our food manufacturing client based in Galway. This is a Permanent full-time position.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will be part of their sales and marketing team to increase brand awareness and grow sales. The ideal candidate will be customer focused and have a proven ability to drive initiatives and build/maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and external parties.
Your new job
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all retailers and store representatives to ensure positive and appropriate shelf space for all our products.
- Ensure all products are maintained in the correct space as allocated by the customers and store management.
- Delivery of agreed sales results through working closely with customers and stores in negotiation of shelf space and updating customers with product developments.
- Negotiation of shelf space and promotional stand space for company promotions.
- Regularly review the merchandising and brand capabilities of products and make recommendations for improvements.
What are we looking for?
- Fluency in English
- Full, clean driving licence
- Direct sales & Customer Service experience (preferably 3 years)
- self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work independently
- Marketing experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Time management and task prioritisation skills
Salary is based on experience.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sorcha@matrixrecruitment.ie
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.