Job Details for Fee Billing Analyst
What you need to know
You will work as a Fee Billing Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
Working as a Fee Billing Analyst a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is a 3 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
The Billing Analyst role is required to support the EMEA Finance Fee Billing Team whom are responsible for the timely capture, recognition, billing and collection of all revenue due. This role involves extensive liaison with Client Services, Business Operations Teams, Financial Control and Legal. The Fee Analyst may also be required to perform other ad hoc tasks as required from time to time.
- Production and distribution of multiple detailed monthly reports across the region in line with pre-agreed timetables.
- Production of monthly dashboards / KPI for senior management;
- Timely completion of monthly and quarterly corporate requirements including reporting and reconciliations. Liaison with the BAU billing teams and business managers to ensure completion within deadlines set;
- Coordination and attendance at:
- Monthly meetings with the Client Services senior management teams,
- Monthly / ad hoc client specific meetings clients between Client Services, Operations and the Fees team (as applicable);
- Monthly / weekly meetings with key operational functions such as Fund Accounting, Custody, etc (as applicable);
- Post meeting compilation, issue, maintenance and follow up of logs and actions plans for the above;
- On-boarding of new business including legal agreement review, static data set up and billing template creation;
- Completion and approval of first time invoices for new business, where required;
- Source, calculate and account for revenue accruals for new business and new products;
- Ensure compliance with all audit requirements and controls across all duties;
- Drafting of procedure documents ensuring adherence to agreed governance controls;
- Drafting of presentation materials, as required;
What are we looking for?
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience highly preferable;
- 2 years PQE experience
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Familiarity with large datasets
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail;
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills;
- Excellent time management / ability to meet regular deadlines;
- Ability to partner effectively with peers, line managers, business and overseas partners;
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively to ensure critical deadlines are met;
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.