Job Details for Excel Expert
What you need to know
You will work as an Excel Expert for our client, an Investment Bank company in Limerick. Our client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
This role is within the EMEA Fee Billing function of the Finance division, working in a team on a high-profile project and assisting with system set ups, controls, accounting & activities. The team is responsible for new client set up, new business set up and accrual, new product set up as well as producing key metrics and KPI’s.
The process requires extensive liaison with key stakeholders around the organisation including client services, account managers, the wider Finance team and project team. Ability to work to and meet very tight deadlines is a key requisite for this role
Proficiency in Excel, Pivot Tables and data uploads required – applicants without this will not be considered or acknowledged.
This is a 6-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- New client set up in PSAR/Bi.
- New product set up in PSAR/Bi.
- Supporting the BA on the project to meet deadlines
- Communicate with partners to resolve queries relating to the project
- Update managers and Finance Lead with regular status reports
- Assist Managers with senior level queries
- Assist Managers with senior level activities e.g. month end trend
- Ensure compliance to controls
- Review and enhance controls as required
- Provide all reporting on a timely basis.
- Create process documentation with a view to identifying controls gaps and process improvements for the project
- Other Ad-hoc projects and initiatives, the nature of which could vary but will solely centre around the project
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Strong experience of Fees in terms of billing +/or accounting
- Strong experience in financial control / financial services industry
- Strong experience in effective control design and assessment.
- Excellent Time Management / Ability to meet regular Deadlines
- Excellent communication, written and verbal e.g. experience of presentations +/or chairing senior level meetings
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to partner effectively with peers, line managers, business and overseas teams
- Strong financial analysis, investigative and reconciliation skills
- Advanced Excel e.g. lookups and pivots
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritise tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Motivated and positive attitude
What are we looking for?
- Communication, verbal, written and presentational
- Time management
- Analytical skills
- Focused client relationships
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in excel
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.