Job Details for Client Services Consultant
What you need to know
You will work as a Client Services Consultant for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
Working as a Client Services Consultant a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is a 12 month contract job.
Your new job
The is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop both knowledge and experience of a dynamic and varied environment.
The ETF Servicing team is responsible for ensuring the delivery and high quality of services to ETF clients. The primary client serviced by the team is a specialist provider of Exchange Traded Products (ETP’s) in Europe whose products include Exchange Traded Commodities (ETC’s) and Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s) including Equity, Fixed Income and Alternative Funds.
You will be responsible for –
- Co-ordination of daily and periodic reporting to all parties of the ETF model.
- Act as a contact and escalation point for a number of the Authorised Participants (AP’s) by overseeing their requirements and responding to their ad-hoc queries in a timely, positive and proactive manner.
- Responsible for identifying and addressing service issues as and when they arise.
- Liaising with various internal operational areas to report on any exceptions, identify service issues, and investigate resolution of queries received from IM, client and/or AP’s.
- Maintenance of a high control environment through the completion of the daily task list within the team
Get in touch with me if you have –
- Previous experience and a thorough understanding of the funds administration industry – ETF funds knowledge in particular would be preferable
- Ability to prioritise workload and use initiative to ensure queries are successfully resolved.
- Strong communication, organisational and report writing skills
- Knowledge of industry operations and systems
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Responsibility for signing off on information sent to external parties with focus on complete accuracy
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.