Job Details for Engineering Technician
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with our client, a Manufacturing company seeking to recruit a Engineering Technician in Co. Galway.
The key responsibility of this role is to ensure that as part of the engineering/maintenance team that machines and facilities are maintained at a high level to ensure their function is in accordance with cGMP.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Carry out maintenance of buildings/Utilities
- Preventative maintenance of machines and recommend methods to improve preventative maintenance
- Ensure machines/equipment are maintained correctly
- Assist in training as required
- Adhere to and Health and Safety protocols
- Problem solving and troubleshooting within the production area in relation to equipment and processes
- Ensure compliance to documented processes and cGMP requirements
- Adaptable approach and capable of achieving output, response rate and quality standards
What are we looking for?
- Degree or trade qualified within an engineering discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an engineering technician role, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge/Experience of Thermoform/Packing Machinery would be an advantage
- Experience working in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Relevant/ Proficient PC Skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical and problem solving skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.