Job Details for Engineering Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as an Engineering Administrator for our client, a well-established Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Co. Galway.
You will be responsible for the maintaining and updating of documentation to ensure the company’s upkeep of the quality system and GMP using software packages.
You will report to the Director of Facilities & Engineering and provide administrative support to the Facilities and Engineering team.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintains the department confidential records and files.
- Implements and sustains a work task system to improve the flow of information.
- Proposes new guidelines or procedures as appropriate.
- Follows up and collaborates with department heads and managers to keep advised of the status of correspondence and other related matters delegated for action or response.
- Responsible for the department accounts ensuring purchase orders, quotations and invoices are processed accurately and in a timely fashion through the Finance Department.
- Presentation of quality procedures i.e. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Responsible for maintaining manager contact information and files and assisting with the departmental budget and staying informed of ongoing pertinent activities.
- Expected to support project engineers to ensure the delivery of projects as required and within the company’s budget.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience in a fast-paced administrative role.
- Manufacturing/Pharmaceutical administrative experience would be an advantage however not essential.
- Have the skills to meet required deadlines as required and the accuracy to work in a busy administrative environment.
- Strong ability to maintain effective and productive professional working relationships.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Have the ability to work as part of a team using excellent interpersonal and communication skills with management at all levels.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with your Name and Number.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.