Job Details for Digital Marketing Manager
What you need to know
You will work as a Digital Marketing Manager in a busy Marketing team for our client, a well-established multinational organisation.
The role is based in Co. Kilkenny.
This is an 9-12 month maternity contract.
The salary for this role depends on experience.
You will report to the Head of Marketing, and will support the Commercial team in the delivery of Value Add targets through management of all Communications requirements to include websites and social media, development of relevant content and messaging (written, graphic and video), design of hard and soft copy marketing toolkits and materials and provision of PR support on a number of key branded initiatives as required.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Management of content and content generation for the company’s Digital strategy for all web sites and Social Media
- Management of social media messaging including posting schedule and response to comments/ queries.
- Development of new and repurposed content including written, graphics and video
- Responsible for outputting monthly reports measuring against agreed digital KPIs.
- Work with Head of Marketing, PR agency and other stakeholders to support and project manage on a number of key PR initiatives to deliver on time and smooth event activation.
- Creation and design of marketing materials to include sales toolkits (capsule presentations, hard copy brochures), signage (pull ups/ event graphics etc), advertising (on and off line) and new branding/ logo initiatives
- Lead annual planning around Marketing Communications as part of Strategy process
- Management and coordination of commercial events as required
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification in either Marketing, PR, Communications or Digital Marketing related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a particular strength in written communications.
- Experienced and skilled in development and execution of B2B and B2C Online Communications strategy to deliver website and social initiatives that drive customer awareness and engagement.
- Strong initiative to progress and manage projects.
- Superior knowledge of PowerPoint graphic tools and good online technical ability.
- Ability and confidence to interact with senior management
- Knowledge of market trends and an ability to develop brands targeting B2B and B2C audiences and drive product sales and market share.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong understanding of web analytics and associated tools
- Results oriented and KPI driven.
- Motivated and driven to progress within marketing and brand management discipline.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.