Job Details for Demand Planner
Matrix Recruitment is working with a Global Packaging Solutions Company based in Co. Longford to recruit a Demand Planner. This is a permanent job.
The Demand Planner will report into the Supply Chain Planner. The Demand Planner ensures product availability to the customer, through effective management of available capacity while ensuring cost and quality compliance.
Salary €40k – €45k + 10-20% bonus
- Prepare orders within agreed lead-times to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor, build, and report on production/ forecasting schedules.
- Work closely with Customers, Sales, and Planning teams.
- Execute Supply Chain Plan and weekly/monthly forecasts.
- Monitor KPI’s
- Track inventories and Issue monthly status reports.
- Provide Weekly/Monthly planning Reports.
- Improve standard demand planning process in order to reduce order book volatility for sites and help to drive downstream production, material, delivery and inventory strategies.
- Analyse data from customer and suppliers.
Education & Experience:
- You will have a 3rd Level degree and/ or APICs or IIPMM qualification with 3 years’ experience as a demand/production planner in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience within an ERP/SAP environment and good excel skills is an advantage.
- Excellent Planning/organisation and Project Management Skills.
- Demonstrate drive and ambition and an ability to lead and work on own initiative.
- Analytical thinking.
Interested candidate should contact Breda Dooley on 0906490485 or email your cv in for immediate consideration.