Job Details for Retail Database and Stock Administrator
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Database Administrator for our client a leading retail franchise in Waterford.
This is a permanent role.
You will be a joining a team of support staff and reporting directly to the group’s operations manager.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Data input of new suppliers, products and customers and maintaining data accuracy.
- Set up promotions and discount schemes as outlined by Management
- Liaising with suppliers to follow up on pricing information
- Ensure descriptions and pricing are updated in line with supplier price lists
- Work with the operations team to ensure stocktaking is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Generate stocktake report, and analyse the results for discrepancies to communicate to management
What are we looking for?
- Previous stock control experience is essential
- Database administration, preferably in a retail environment
- Computer Literate (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Report generation experience and Strong analytical skills
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a good telephone manner and working as part of a team
- Good organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Knowledge of EPOS System is a distinct advantage advantage
- Full Driver license is essential as travel to other stores in the South East may be required on occasion.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.