Job Details for Customer Service/Accounts Admin
What you need to know
You will work as a Customer Service/Accounts Admin for our client, a manufacturing company in Co. Offaly. This is a 6-9 month maternity contract.
The Customer Service/Accounts Admin person will be responsible for the processing of customer orders and the ontime delivery of finished goods. You will also assist with accounts administration duties.
Salary : €25-€28k
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Dealing with incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues
- are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Obtain Forecasts from customers on a monthly basis.
- Confirm receipt of customer Purchase Orders and schedule orders on production plan
- Verify the accuracy of PO’s and return to the customer if any discrepancy for amendments to be made
- Circulate customer orders to production and planning and firm production dates
- Confirm production/delivery dates for orders with customers in a timely manner as per quality procedure and advise customers of any updates
- Track orders in production and arrange freight for outgoing stock
- Track freight and advise customers of any delays
- Compile list of all freight costs and forward to financial controller on a monthly basis
- Obtain competitive pricing for freight
- Complete customer invoicing for product, incurred costs (origination) and process credit notes as required
- Complete Pro Forma Invoices for customers as required.
- Send Statements on a monthly basis to customers.
- Update and circulate shipment KPI on a bi-monthly basis
- Produce sales reports for sales department as required
- Complete Intrastat
- Balance Petty Cash.
- Enter supplier invoices, ensuring pricing and quantity match a signed PO and filing.
What are we looking for?
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role in a manufacturing company.
- Business Degree.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Technically very strong and used to dealing with all strands in the organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent excel skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0906490485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.