Job Details for Customer Service Supervisor
What you need to know
You will work as a Contact Centre Supervisor for our client based in the South East, easily commutable from Waterford City (20 min) and County, and South Tipperary (30 min).
This company promotes growth from within, supporting your professional development.
This is a full-time and permanent role offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Monitoring call quality
- Observing team performance on a regular basis
- Coaching and developing the team
- Providing feedback to the team regarding their work to help the employee become more knowledgeable and proficient.
- Review of historical and/or real time reports from the call management system on a daily basis to manage schedule adherence for their team
- Manage absence & punctuality on the team. Liaise with both the Contact Centre and the HR Manager regarding appropriate action.
What are we looking for?
- Proven supervisory skills in a Supervisory capacity with a minimum of 1 year- essential
- Strong experience in a customer service role is essential.
- Prior contact center experience – desirable but not essential.
- Strong organizational skills, sales, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- The ability to handle personal and confidential information
- The ability to deal with personnel under circumstances requiring tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.