Job Details for Customer Service Representative with French
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are recruiting a Customer Service Representative with French for their client a medical device company. This is a permanent full-time position, based in Co. Westmeath.
You will be responsible for the day to day Customer Service needs of the French market.
Your new job
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring all orders received are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Resolve customer queries -order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices, product queries, literature & sample requests, satisfactorily.
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with upon receipt and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer. Ensure all product complaints are escalated to the appropriate department.
- Maintain regular contact with the warehouse and purchasing dept. to co-ordinate deliveries, returns, etc.
- Liaise with the sales force on a regular basis as regards quotations, orders, product queries, and general information from customers.
- Process daily invoicing.
- Process billing corrections on time and in accordance with the company policy.
- Process returns from the customer on time and in accordance with the company policy
- Supporting the tender process in Poland.
What we are looking for
- Fluent in English and French
- Education to Leaving Certificate level (or similar). Business or other relevant 3rdlevel qualification desirable
- 3+ years’ experience in busy, fast paced office environment/ preferably within a multinational environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- SAP SD user level experience desirable.
- A self-starter “Can do” approach and attitude
- Ability to work effectively within multi-cultural team towards strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount
- Flexibility –willingness to help other colleagues to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills, preferably word processing, spreadsheet, database, and other applicable software programs.
- Ability to work well with others in performing a variety of customer service tasks.
If you are interested in discussing this role apply now or get in touch with Sorcha on 09064 90485 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.