Job Details for CUSTOMER SERVICE & OFFICE MANAGER
Matrix Recruitment Group are recruiting for a CUSTOMER SERVICE & OFFICE MANAGER, for our Client who is based in Co. LAOIS.
This is a Permanent job, reporting to the Regional Franchise Manager.
You will provide full administrative and Customer Service support to all areas of the business, and be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers (internal & external), providing operational support and assisting in the day-to-day smooth running of the organisation.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Understand and use the FMS (Freight Management System) – cross-training will be provided.
- Provide timely reports and documentation when required.
- Ensure efficient filling of records and documents
- Ensure office equipment is appropriately used and maintained
- Maintain a professional Clean office appearance
- Liaise with other members of the organisation when required
- Open, maintain and update customer accounts when required
- Supervise banking and batching of sales
- Understand and use CRM (customer relationship management) systems such as FMS, OES and OTIS or such like, when required.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Ensuring timely management and closure of all customer service queries/issues.
- Undertake other tasks as directed
What are we looking for?
- Experience working as Customer Service/Office Administrator/ Office Manager
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Computer literate – Microsoft Suite and CRM System
- Motivated and willing to progress
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Multi-task and work on own initiative in a busy environment
- Has a ‘can do attitude’ with great attention to detail
Apply for this job now by sending in your most up-to-date CV to Carol or get in touch for a full job description on 059 9139070.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.