Job Details for Customer Service Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as Customer Service Administrator in Dublin West for our client in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Working on the Supply Chain team, you will be in charge of high volume order entry and customer service administration. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and competent individual to start in an interesting role with a global company. The company are an established and expanding company who recognise the importance on a work-life balance. Training will be provided for the role.
This a 6 month contract role and the salary is negotiable.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Execute ERP based purchase and sales order processes from receiving incoming orders from internal customers, creating and placing purchase orders on internal / external suppliers through confirming and tracking shipments to delivery and payment in order to meet customer requirements.
- Track shipping activities for adherence to agreed lead-times and schedules.
- Maintains records and prepares reports relating to Customer and Supplier performance with respect to timing, quantity and planning horizons.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for assigned portfolio of Customers / Suppliers.
- Contributes to periodic (daily, monthly) supply chain reports to facilitate monitoring of operational supply chain activity.
- Organizes and maintains a robust and efficient Supply Chain data archiving system
- Continuous Improvement – Identify and initiate continuous improvement to ensure optimum process efficiency.
- Comply with internal SOPs and appropriate legislation and company policies including, but limited to SOX.
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary.
- Performs general office administrative duties that may be assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Strong computer literacy skills and experience working with an ERP system
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/medical device/healthcare industry an advantage but not essential
- Well organized administrative skills, capable of managing competing priorities
- Strong communication skills.
- Good numeric skills and excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with customers and suppliers in a professional manner