Job Details for Custody Client Service Representative
What you need to know
You will work as a Custody Client Service Representative our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
Working as a Custody Client Service Representative a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is a 11 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
You will work on a team of 6 people, looking after 10 top tier clients.
- To act as the primary point of contact for all custody related queries from the Investment Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing service provided to the Investment Manager.
- Ownership, management and resolution of all Investment Manager queries
- Awareness of transition activity linked to the Investment Manager
- Identifies and manages resolution of service delivery root causes.
- Initiates frequent, proactive communication with the Investment Manager daily contacts to verify perceived levels of satisfaction and demonstrate proactive service.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal partners
- Maintain and monitor all client data and standing instructions.
- Monitoring and resolution of cash and stock exceptions.
- Ensure day to day funding requirements are in line with client standing instructions.
- Acts as an authorisation point within the team for foreign exchange and cash payment transactions
- Ensure compliance with all risk policies and adherence to ‘Best Practice’ documents.
- Coordinates / manages sub-account openings as directed by the Investment Manager
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Proven Client Service expertise is required
- Min 3 years’ experience in a funds related role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables
- Ability to work within a team and support junior team members
- Ability to plan and prioritise their day to day workload to meet client deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills essential to the role
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.