Job Details for Credit Control Administrator in Citywest
What you need to know
You will work as a Credit Control Administrator for our client in the distribution industry based in Dublin 24.
As Credit Control Administrator within the Supply Chain Group the successful candidate will be the first point of contact between the company and its’ customer base. The role will require a dedicated and competent administrator with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the area of credit control.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of excellent time management, decision making skills and strong IT skills.
Nice culture with friendly employees, fun incentives in the company including games room, family day, employee awards etc.
This is an 6-7-month contract role. Salary for this position is 28k-30k.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist in the day to day office administration including support call & query management reporting
- Closely monitor any potential high risk clients and where required review customer payment performance and credit term offered
- Assist General Manager, Operations in setting monthly collection forecasts
- Manage customer base and debtor’s ledger (500+ accounts)
- Daily review and analysis of aged debt, overdue balances, reconciliation and allocations of accounts
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Updating the customer information within Navision
- Resolve account queries in a timely manner
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience in the credit control function
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present Credit implications to a varied audience
- Proven track record in achieving strong results as well as continually displaying initiative to take on additional responsibilities towards professional growth
- Previous experience working in credit control/accounts receivable and payment processing is essential
- Strong negotiating, influencing and facilitation skills
- Good planning, organisational and reporting skills are essential
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritise workflow, meets targets and escalate when appropriate
- Ability to work effectively in a credit environment and manage multiple stakeholders
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.