Job Details for Creche Manager
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are recruiting a Crèche Manager for their childcare client with an immediate start.
This is a permanent full time position, based in Co. Westmeath.
Your new job
- The overall management of the crèche in the absence of the manager.
- Ensuring Smooth day to day running of the crèche.
- Meeting and Greeting the parents.
- Promote and maintain a safe environment for children, visitors and staff.
- Induction training of all new staff to ensure a high quality of care is provided.
- Ensuring compliance with creche policy and H.S.E. procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure all Care plans and paper work is completed accurately.
- Motivation and management of staff.
- Cash management, Bank lodgements & budget management in line with guidelines as requested by the Financial Controller.
- Administration of First Steps in the absence of the manager and as directed by the manager.
- Preparation and implementation of weekly staff rosters to comply with childcare ratios as defined by NCCA.
- Appropriate allocation of staff to meet childcare needs. (alternative)
What we are looking for
- An appropriate professional child care qualification (i.e. National Diploma in Child Care or National Diploma in applied Social Studies in social care – awarded by the National Council for education awards or equivalent).
- Relevant Qualification in supervision of childcare facility.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in crèche facility with a minimum capacity of fifty children.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of current legislation and standards relating to Childcare.
- A proven level of computer literacy.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and handle complaints professionally.
- A proven track record of achievement in your current role.
- Professional, accountable, good planning and time management skills.
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
If you are interested in discussing this role apply now or get in touch with Sorcha on 09064 90485 for more information.