Job Details for Corporate Broker – Construction
What you need to know
You will work as an Broker Account Executive for our client, a leading independently owned insurance brokerage in Dublin.
You will be working in a busy corporate broking team specialising in Broker only Construction business doing both renewal underwriting and account maintenance.
This is a permanent job. The salary is dependent on your level of experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Renewal underwriting on existing book of Construction clients.
- General day to day account queries and amendments.
- Some account handling for non -construction broker business.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Commercial brokering role.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Be computer literate.
- Comply with Central Banks minimum competency requirements for brokering role in Commercial. (APA minimum)
- Open GI experience advantageous.
- Hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch and a 20 minute morning coffee break.
- Death in Service benefit of 8 times annual salary for married employees, 4 times for single.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Probation period of six months.
- Defined Contribution pension scheme after probation (5% employer contribution providing employee contributes an equal proportion).
- 23 days holidays per annum.
- Professional fees paid (III, IBA or LIA)
- Industry exams paid by company, with one day’s study leave per exam.
- Sports and Social Club.
- Zero absence bonus
- Participate in Government Bike Scheme.
- Facilitate a Christmas savings scheme through salary.
- Facilitate payment of personal insurance premium payments through salary
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353 825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.