Job Details for Contracts Manager
What you need to know
You will work as a Contracts Manager and will work for our Construction client based in Co. Westmeath.
This is a contract position initially with excellent opportunities for career progression within a large Construction company.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Management of large scale and multiple construction projects
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Provide feedback to senior management on each projects progression
- Manage day to day operational duties
- Direct and coach the project staff in all areas of the projects
- Grow and develop business relationships to ensure each project is a success
- Ensure quality checks are completed
What are we looking for?
- BEng in Engineering/Civil or related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience working on large scale construction contracts
- Proven track record of managing projects to completion
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent MS Office and AutoCAD skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.