Job Details for Contact Centre Representative
What you need to know
You will work as a Contact Centre Representative for our client, a large multinational Life Assurance Company in Dublin. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading insurance companies. This is a great opportunity to become part of the team and excel your career in insurance.
You will be responsible for all inbound calls and email queries. You will be required to answer and service each request efficiently, professionally and pleasantlys and at all times meeting the agreed timeframes. You must have the attitude, ability and desire to continuously seek efficiencies through improved processes and procedures.
This is a 9 month contract job. The salary is depending on your experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Deal with a wide range of queries from brokers and customers both internal and external, and processing requests within agreed service levels
- Answering high volume of calls throughout the day.
- Responding to email queries.
- Suggest ways to improve how we work and communicate with others
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Life Assurance/Financial Services industry.
- Previous experience in a contact centre/call centre dealing with customers by phone and email highly desirable.
- If not currently studying QFA’s, interest in studying QFA’s
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong customer service ethos, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, confident and conscientious
- Ability to work within a team and relate well to other team members
- Excellent organisational and administration skills (PC skills)
- QFA qualification or working towards.
A generous benefits package is also in place including pension, VHI Subsidy, discounts on personal insurance products, free access to EAP programme, cycle to work scheme, flu vaccines annually.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353 825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.