Job Details for Compliance & Risk Coordinator
What you need to know
My client a growing medical devices company in the Midlands is currently looking to recruit a Compliance & Risk Coordinator to join their company on a permanent basis.
This position will act as Technical support to the Engineering team and will proactively lead risk management onsite.
Your new job
- Provide risk management support during projects
- Support CAPA investigations
- Provide support for product transfers
- Ensure that risk management files are adhered to (e.g. FMEA documentation)
- Utilise statistics to assist with risk assessments and documentation
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level degree in Quality or Engineering
- 2 years experience working in medical devices industry
- Experience should include risk management/compliance/quality/FMEA or CAPA experience
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis
- Excellent work ethic with high energy levels
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.