Job Details for Commercial Investment Analyst
What you need to know
You will work as a Commercial Investment Analyst for our client based in South Dublin.
Collaborate with Customer Managers to optimise revenue management on their customers by calculating account level promo Return On Investment, providing revenue management expertise to improve mix and trade investments (e.g. reducing/eliminating ineffective discounts) and supporting Return on Investment scenario planning.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Own promotional Return On Investment process in order to increase promotional effectiveness and efficiency
- Own the promotional learnings library (by channel, customer, battlefield and sub-channel) in order to build future modelling
- Ensure that customer leads/managers and customer director optimise their trade spend in line with the strategic priorities
- Collaborate with Customer Management team to share best practices, enhance learning, inform negotiation and optimisation with respect to Promotional activities and trade spend
- Turning large, complex data sets into actionable insights for the Customer and Category teams
- Work with sales team to establish full revenue plan
- Gather data and compute pre and post promotional Return On Investment by customer to generate insights with Category Managers to Customer Managers/Leads
- Develop tools providing full and clear view on how and where gross-to-net money is spent
- Assess financial impact of pricing changes, price promotions and new product introductions
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Functional technical skills
- Strong analysis skills and commercial acumen
- Degree qualified and/or Part qualified (ACCA, CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.