Job Details for Commercial Finance Analyst
What you need to know
You will work as a Commercial Finance Analyst for our client based in South Dublin.
Reporting to the Sales Finance Manager, you will take full responsibility for delivering key financial and business performance reporting processes, including trade spend reporting, monthly business reviews forecasts and periodic business analysis reports.
Salary range of 48k-60k.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide reliable financial, sales, and operational reports to partners, to drive growth and efficiencies including month end reporting, management reporting and trend analysis
- Report on and track the financial performance against our short and mid-term plan of our key customers on a periodic basis
- Maintain existing and develop new management information reports that deliver key P&L metrics and sales data
- Deliver full line Customer and Brand P&L’s
- Work with the sales function to understand their individual areas and support the development of high quality, presentable documentation
- Assist in the preparation of documentation and presentations for Leadership Teams
- Extract information from existing reports (multiple systems, formats) and aggregate the data to deliver meaningful outputs relevant for key stakeholders
- Ad-hoc analysis and project involvement
What are we looking for?
- Ideally University Degree/ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Part-qualified (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) advantageous
- Strong commercial awareness with FMCG experience an advantage
- Advanced excel, pivot tables & basic report writing skills, with sharp attention to detail
- Systems experience preferable: SAP, SAP BW, Cognos etc.
- Ideally 3+ years of progressive relevant experience, preferably in a multinational environment
- Experience in Financial Analysis and Insights, Financial Control and Financial Processes
- Delivers Consistent Results
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.