Job Details for Commercial Account Handler Waterford
What you need to know
You will work as a Commercial Account Handler for our client, a Brokerage in Waterford.
Working as a Commercial Account Handler you will be fully servicing small/medium commercial clients and providing support services to 4 Account Directors on a variety of larger commercial/corporate accounts.
Applicants must have an CIP as a minimum qualification, and have relevant Broking experience. No applications will be considered without these minimum requirements.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- A variety of tasks involved with end to end servicing of small and medium sized commercial clients.
- Providing support to Account Directors on larger commercial and corporate accounts.
What are we looking for?
- Have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a Commercial brokerage and able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge.
- Meet the requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland by either being a designated Grandfather or has achieved a recognised qualification. (CIP as minimum)
- Be computer literate with experience of working on Relay being advantageous but not essential.
- Have excellent customer service skills, internal and external.
- Must be able to hit the ground running without training or supervision.
- Have great attention to detail and the ability to work alone and within a team.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.