Job Details for Client Services Manager
What you need to know
You will work as a Client Services Manager for our client based in the South East, easily commutable from Waterford City (20 min) and County, and South Tipperary (30 min).
This is a full-time and permanent role.
**The successful candidate will need to travel to the US for the initial 2 weeks for initial training and frequent international travel to meet clients will be required thereafter.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- The Client Service Manager will work closely with clients to improve their business through careful analyses of workflow and services tickets.
- Presenting key findings to all levels of the business.
- Deliver reports to key executives.
- Working with the technical teams and leadership team discussing ways to best meet the needs of the clients.
- Significant travel across different time-zones.
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional Customer Service experience and a proven ability to build relationships.
- A strong understanding of Customer Management systems – essential
- Experience in Marketing a distinct advantage
- Exceptional written English & Presentation skills – essential
- A technical mindset is required with the ability to explain technical solutions in easy to understand English – essential
- Experience in Project Management is desirable
- Familiarity with Support Ticketing Systems
- Expert attention to detail – essential
- Frequent international travel – you will need to meet with clients on a regular basis.
- Ability to work independently is very important for this role.
- The ability to react quickly and calmly when the unexpected occurs.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.