Job Details for Client Services Manager
What you need to know
You will work as Client Services Manager for our client, an Investment Bank company in Dublin. Our client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions. This is a great opportunity to become part of the team.
The Manager is the main point of escalation / contact for the Clients.
This is a 12-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with counterparts from the operational teams to ensure smooth service delivery of key priority projects.
- Execution of strategic direction of business function activities
- Work closely with PMs to execute change agenda for the Client across a broad range areas including restructuring/re-domiciling of the funds
- Plans and facilitates client meetings/calls including scheduling client service review meetings/calls and visits; preparation for and follow up of client meetings
- Engages with the Client’s Senior Management on difficult / complex issues, including error resolution and management
- Engage regularly – preferably face to face with a range of depts within the Client – Oversight & Ops, Commercial Mgt, Inv Managers, Finance, Change, Distribution and Regulatory Change execution teams
- Responsible for the creation of and subsequent monitoring of performance against Service Level descriptions
- Responsible for due diligence visits / calls in conjunction with CSMs
- Liaise with Compliance, TA, Registration, FA in the collation of responses for many compliance related questionnaires received throughout the year
- Partners with Global RM on execution of Regulatory change where UK funds are impacted
- Responsible for overall project planning including new funds, mergers, liquidations etc. in conjunction with New Business Teams, Change Management Group and Operations
- Responsible for running client service reviews operational areas Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody, Risk & Compliance, Corporate Secretariat
- Responsible for regular internal Virtual Team meetings across Functions / Jurisdictions. This is very important given multi-jurisdictional element to servicing this client
- Ensures timely completion and publication of monthly reporting including calculating Key Performance Indicator levels and review of monthly reporting packs to consultant/client
- Prepares for, attends and presents to Board Meetings and is responsible for reviewing board packs and following up action items raised during the meetings
- Ensures completion of other ad hoc planning and tasks such as call reporting, issues reporting, relationship plans etc
- Review and approve monthly Fees
- Familiar with Regulatory obligations and implementation of those obligations
What are we looking for?
- Strong communication, problem solving, time management, analytical and organisational skills.
- Flexibility is required in this position.
- Multitasking – ability to work on many different projects issues etc at the same time.
- Confidence and commitment to carry out the job.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- In-depth functional and fund knowledge including experience in Find Admin and Client Services.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office – in particular, Sharepoint, Word and Excel.
- Third level qualification and/or advanced in professional studies.
- Strong experience in financial services is essential with at least 3 years’ relevant fund industry experience.
- Related industry qualification preferred.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.